We’re constantly after the idea of staying active, so much that it is something of an unwritten motto for AEC Living in general. A little bit of everything we do is trying to keep our seniors active and engaged. And as they say, if you don’t use it, you lose it. Being physicallyRead more
Did you skip breakfast again this morning? Maybe because you overslept this morning or because you believe it will help you lose weight? Stop doing that! Eating breakfast is essential to balancing your blood sugar levels, energizing your body, and stimulating your metabolism. Breakfast doesn’t have to be a complicated and fancy meal. Something simple,Read more
The immune system is critical in fighting against all #disease, including #Covid19. We work hard to keep those in our care in fighting shape.
One area we focus on is #sleep, a critical element in maintaining a strong immune system. We avoid items with caffeine later in the day,Read more
There are still no residents or staff members with symptoms or a diagnosis of COVID-19.
As always we are monitoring daily and taking extreme precautions with staff and residents to limit our community’s exposure to the virus. We remain at risk level ORANGE.
We continue to keep our residents and staff safe, and allRead more
Our senior residents remain healthy and coronavirus free. While the entire country continues to be impacted by COVID-19, AEC Living offers safe living options for seniors.
We have instituted new policies and activities to ensure our residents are physically distant but active and socially connected. Watch an interview with our CEO, Lauren Zimmerman Cook, &
There are still no residents or staff members with symptoms or a diagnosis of COVID-19 at Waters Edge Lodge or Elders Inn.
We are monitoring daily and taking extreme precautions with staff and residents so we can limit our community’s exposure. We remain at risk level ORANGE.
Everyone at AEC Living remains committed to keeping
Since the COVID-19 Shelter-in-place order was implemented on March 17th, it has become increasingly more challenging to stay active and mentally engaged. Especially now that we are significantly limiting our daily exposure to others as the COVID-19 Virus spreads across the state and the nation. Gyms and fitness facilities are closed to the general publicRead more
- Bill T. Sweeps up his Third Year as Janitor at The Waters Edge Lodge
- Lisa H. is heralded as our Heroic Administrative Clerk After Her Fourth Year
- Community Update 09.27.2021
- Victoria F. is Venerated After 14 years as PCA at The Inn
- Jeremy J. is Jubilant in His First Year as Trainer at AES Therapy and Fitness
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 2425 Webb AveAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959