About Moira M
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Moira M contributed a whooping 251 entries.
Keeping Seniors Safe, Comfortable, and Socially Connected
Yesterday, AEC Living was recognized on the patch.com for our work to keep residents and their friends and family socially connected while complying with the physical distancing safety recommendations for dealing with COVID-19.
Waters Edge Lodge and Elders Inn are taking extreme precautions to limit the
Our senior residents remain healthy and coronavirus free. While the entire country continues to be impacted by COVID-19, AEC Living offers safe living options for seniors.
We have instituted new policies and activities to ensure our residents are physically distant but active and socially connected. Watch an interview with our CEO, Lauren Zimmerman Cook, &
Hipp Hipp Hurray it’s four years for Stephen A! Stephen marks his fourth anniversary with Waters Edge Lodge. He started as wait staff, and is now an essential member of the Environmental Services Team. Stephen helps keep the Lodge clean and is still willing to lend a hand in the dining room when he can.
Ruth D celebrates two years with AEC Living! She has spent the last two years at both the Lodge and Elders Inn as the PM Med Nurse, and boy are we glad to have her. Dedicated to her craft, Ruth is a wonderful addition to the nursing team. Congratulations Ruth!
Adelwisa has nursed the residents of Elders Inn and Waters Edge Lodge for 12 years! And done an amazing job, the whole time. Many thanks to her gentle hands and calm demeanor, they really do make a difference to residents, staff, and families.
Today we celebrate Deepa K’s 5th anniversary with AEC Living! A dedicated caregiver, Deepa started as a PCA at Elders Inn where she stayed for 2 years before moving to the Lodge as a PCA, Med Aide flip. She is now back at Elders Inn as a regular Med-Aide and we’re happy to have her.
Today marks the 13th anniversary of Conchis C joining the team at Waters Edge Lodge. She has really cleaned up the place, as a dedicated member of our Environmental Services Team. From bedrooms to bathrooms, nurses offices to dining rooms, Conchis has cleaned them all and we couldn’t be happier to have her with us.
Congratulations to Marie L.C., who is celebrating her 5th anniversary with AEC Living! Marie started out as a Med Aide at the Lodge and rose through the ranks to become Associate Administrator through our inaugural Associate Administrator training program
- Jeremy J. is Jubilant in His First Year as Trainer at AES Therapy and Fitness
- Alonzo J. Jubilantly Jumps Into His Third Year as Lead Wait Staff at the Lodge
- Pearl C. Cleans House as Elders Inn’s Go-to housekeeper
- Nancy R Rounds out 18 years as Activities Coordinator
- Our Founder Chris Zimmerman is Celebrating 50 years as Leader and Inspiration of AEC Living
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 2425 Webb AveAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959