When a parent has a diagnosis of dementia, our AEC Living community, has a Memory Care area called “The Garden”, which provides excellent care for our residents. Our caregivers there are well trained in assisting seniors with dementia to accomplish the activities of daily living and in encouraging them in the pursuit of good healthRead more
In another installment of our #FAQFriday series. We look at why is NOW a GOOD time to move to an #AssistedLiving community.
It is understandable that family and friends have concerns and are very hesitant to make a move to an Assisted Living community, however, the current pandemic situationRead more
What is Leisure Living?
Leisure Living at Waters Edge Lodge is designed for active seniors who long for the social aspects of community living, but don’t need the services included with assisted living. Leisure Living residents are able to enjoy the same caring staff, beautiful gardens, majestic views overlooking the lagoons, and an exceptional activities
“How’s the food? ” is one of the most frequently asked questions that families and prospective residents have when touring an assisted living community. Everyone loves their favorite restaurant because those chefs make gourmet dishes that are often loaded with lots of butter and salt. Assisted living communities are required to provide residents with menuRead more
- FAQ Friday: How can I help my parent with dementia?
- Mrinalini S. Is Down With a 3 Year Anniversary Today at The Lodge.
- Why is NOW a GOOD time to move to an Assisted Living community?
- Enoch Sweeps Though His First Year as Janitor at Waters Edge Lodge
- Caregiver Tip: Get Out of Bed Cautiously to Avoid Mishaps
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959