Millie our 105 year old resident and Wii bowling champ was featured on Sports Wrap with Fred Inglis this weekend. She beat Fred easily, but it looks like everyone had a good time!Read more
Alameda Elder Communities is proud to announce that we have WON Best Assisted Living 2009 in KRON4’s annual Best of the Bay competition! Thank you to all the Residents and Staff who make this place great and to everyone who voted. Don’t forget to vote again for 2010!
Watch our winning video here.
Brian Fong, who plays at the Lodge weekly was honored last night by CBS 5 for using his musical talent philanthropically. The clip shows him playing in our living room and features a number of our residents.
Watch Brian and our residents here.
Long-Term Living Magazine just voted Elders Inn on Webster as the Best New Construction Design!
Read the article here.
- Caregiver Tuesday: Make sure your medication list is up to date and Safely Dispose of Prescription Drugs
- Bill T. Sweeps up his Second Year as Janitor at The Waters Edge Lodge
- Caregiver Tuesday: Sharpen The Mind, Work At Keeping Your Mind As Fit & Sharp As Possible
- We are HIRING!
- A-Jay B Brings 4 years of Awesome Service at the Lodge
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 2425 Webb AveAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959