We here at Alameda Elder Communities believe strongly in the importance and value of the village movement. We think that community, and the social connectivity that used to be more prevalent when we lived in smaller villages, are essential elements to both growing old gracefully and aging successfully. With that in mind we have employees attending the 2nd Annual National Village Gathering that is taking place in Oakland this week. More and more village networks are popping up throughout the country, and we are excited to be participating in this movement.
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 2425 Webb AveAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959