Join fellow Alameda seniors for a fun and free fitness fair,
May 30th from 1 pm – 3 pm.
On this day, we will join an estimated 100,000 older adults across the country participating in local activities to help promote active, healthy lifestyles through physical activity, good nutrition, and preventive care.
Celebrate, learn, have fun, and enjoy the *FREE* fair.
• Take a mini Senior Fitness test with a certified personal trainer
and learn what age your body says you are
• Free blood pressure and glucose check from Alameda Hospital
• Health Talks in the Media Room
• Fall Prevention in the Home
• Food Demo by Dan Avakian (Dan’s Produce)
• Prescription Drug Recycling
• And much more!
Mastick Senior Center
1155 Santa Clara Ave, Alameda, CA 94501
510. 748. 0158