In the interests of supporting our mission of helping seniors in our community, our Community Living Specialists (CLS) Jordan and Cheryl visited the San Leandro Senior Resource Fair to represent AEC living and if necessary, assist in pointing our East bay Seniors in the proper direction for other resources. Since often times it becomes apparent that the elderly community has a wide variety of questions that they have no one else to ask and thankfully our CLS team is there with the right amount of experience to point them in the right direction. In that regard, even though we’re just vendors at the event we were happy to provide a wide range of information about senior services, including our own well-rounded set of services with AES Therapy & Fitness, our residences at The Lodge and Elders Inn, as well as our in-home care with AEC Home Care.
You might also like
AEC Living and AES at Mastick as Featured in the Alameda Sun for National Senior Health and Fitness Day
- Cheryl C. Celebrates 10 Years Fighting for Seniors and Independent Living.
- FAQ Friday: “How’s the food?”
- Hail to the Chief Nursing Officer, Darnelle celebrates her 41st year at AEC Living.
- Ms. Zanusso a story of Courage and Faith.
- Vivian A. Aces Her 2nd Year as One of Our Most Valued Home Care Caregivers
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959