In the interests of supporting our mission of helping seniors in our community, our Community Living Specialists (CLS) Jordan and Cheryl visited the San Leandro Senior Resource Fair to represent AEC living and if necessary, assist in pointing our East bay Seniors in the proper direction for other resources. Since often times it becomes apparent that the elderly community has a wide variety of questions that they have no one else to ask and thankfully our CLS team is there with the right amount of experience to point them in the right direction. In that regard, even though we’re just vendors at the event we were happy to provide a wide range of information about senior services, including our own well-rounded set of services with AES Therapy & Fitness, our residences at The Lodge and Elders Inn, as well as our in-home care with AEC Home Care.
You might also like
In the News: AEC Living and AES at Mastick as Featured in the Alameda Sun for National Senior Health and Fitness Day
- Milon C. Marks 19 years as Elders Inn ACA and One of Our Most Trusted Employees
- Samantha B. Completes Her 1yr Employment Anniversary With AEC
- Nina S. Sails Through Her First Year at the Lodge.
- Regina Joins the Ranks of Celebrated Lodge Employees on her 1st year Anniversary
- Maria V. Unveils Marvelous 11 years of Dedicated Service as PCA at Elders Inn
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158