On April 19th, we traveled to the Land of the Rising Sun – Japan for our World Tour Lunch! Each of our dining rooms were decorated with beautiful Japanese decor.
About Elders Inn
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Elders Inn contributed a whooping 48 entries.
Entries by Elders Inn
Halloween 2017 was a monster mash smash! Staff and residents went all out with Halloween spirit filling Elders Inn with pure joy. Nancy, our Activities Coordinator, cackled like a witch all week long on the intercom, announcing events for the day, which helped set the spooktacular tone. Residents, their families, and staff were all up for it!
This past Sunday, July 17th, Elders Inn celebrated Grandparents’ Day with an ice cream social held in our large patio. We went all out with a variety of ice cream and yummy toppings such as: walnuts, cookie crumbles, M&Ms, chocolate chips, syrups, and whipped cream. We even had adorable polka dot cups to put our ice cream in.
The Urquhart Memorial Concert Band came to Elders Inn and gave us an outstanding performance. It was an early evening performance. The weather was picture perfect for them to play outdoors on our large patio. A sweater or a light jacket would suffice for the evening of classical music, Broadway tunes, and Big Band hits.
Congratulations to Debaki S., who is celebrating her 1st anniversary with AEC Living today! Debaki works at Elders Inn as a Personal Care Attendant & we are grateful for her hard work & dedication to our organization.
Congratulations to Anju B., who is celebrating her 1st anniversary with AEC Living today! Anju works at Elders Inn as a Personal Care Attendant & we are thankful for her hard work & dedication to our company!
On Sunday, June 11th, Elders Inn’s held our annual Gentlemen’s BBQ to honor the special men in our lives. Everyone from the staff to the residents had a blast!
On June 5th, the residents and staff were treated to a special outdoor performance from the AEF (Alameda Education Foundation) string ensemble under the conduction of Donna Eyestone.
On Sunday, May 7th, Elders Inn held our our annual Ladies’ Tea. It was perfect! Our residents and families lit up with smiles when they saw our pretty table settings. Everyone enjoyed our elegant tiered plates of tea sandwiches, sweet treats, and of course, our assorted flavored teas served in beautiful tea cups and tea pots!
April Follies was another hit with the residents this year at Elders Inn!
- Samantha B. Completes Her 1yr Employment Anniversary With AEC
- Nina S. Sails Through Her First Year at the Lodge.
- Regina Joins the Ranks of Celebrated Lodge Employees on her 1st year Anniversary
- Maria V. Unveils Marvelous 11 years of Dedicated Service as PCA at Elders Inn
- Barbara C. Oversees an incredible 37 Years as Head Cook and Dietary Supervisor for AEC Living
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158