Get Out Of Bed Cautiously To Prevent Mishaps. Getting out of bed can present risks, especially when attempted too quickly. It is suggested that when rising from bed and standing, do so slowly. Getting up too fast can cause your blood pressure to drop. That can make you feel wobbly. Also, it is wise not take a step for 5 seconds, or until you are sure you have your balance. Positioning furniture to allow for open walkways is also recommended. And it is important to remove any electrical cords or throw rugs that might be in the way. This is especially critical for those who shuffle their feet when walking.
You might also like
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 2425 Webb AveAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959