About this time of year, we help out underprivileged youth in our community by participating in “Equipped 4 Success.” Hopefully, our crack team of senior volunteers can put our disadvantaged young people in the East Bay Community on the right foot towards success, and even a few steps ahead with these nice backpacks and schoolsRead more
Hats off to Moira who is celebrating 15 years with AEC Living.
As our head of HR, Moira is one of the hardest working employees in the company, taking the extra time to make sure everything is done right, often working long hours into the night for the benefit (and I suppose benefits) of our
Baby is an employee that always has a song in her heart, a smile on her face and experience at her back. One of the longest and most trusted caregivers at AEC Living, Baby had started out at Elders Inn and moved to The Lodge in 2015 where she is now one of our full-time care staffRead more
Jessica is our driver and messenger and the main reason why our facilities are connected.. not only as a business but for residents as well. Jessica has a tight schedule to keep and she runs it well. Jess has been with the company since 2002 and has been invaluable as an employee, so much so sheRead more
Happiest of birthdays Lucille! This weekend marked Lucille’s 100th birthday.. and we’re overjoyed because Lucille’s the nicest and sweetest person to have around. The world has surely benefitted from having her for so long and we’re honored to have thrown her a party with her fellow residents at The Lodge. Our friends at Nob Hill FoodsRead more
We often take the time to honor our employee’s work anniversaries, however, Marie’s anniversary marks a special turning point in a very bright career and is a milestone on a meteoric rise to her own success within the history of AEC Living.Read more
- Zolo D Celebrates his First Employment Anniversary!
- Enrique R. Marks an Official 4 years with AEC Living.
- Linda B. Brings a 26 Years of experience to the Lodge as Part of our Care Staff Team.
- Ovations for Saul O. Who Surpasses 2 Years Over at the Lodge As Wait Staff
- Our Residents Make Provisions For Equipped 4 Success
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158