The social aspect of dining is one of the most important parts of mealtime, but COVID-19 has stopped that (temporarily). All residents are getting room service during the pandemic, and today meal trays came with a bit of cheer. Sarah V, from AEC Home Care, thought these sweet notes might give a smile to a solitaryRead more
We’ve all seen those hand sanitizing kiosks popping up around Alameda. But now, everyone is realizing it’s good old honest-to-goodness soap and water that’s fighting the COVID-19 bug best. That’s why we’ve set a full hand washing station at the entrance to the Waters Edge Lodge. (Don’t worry friends of Elders Inn, there’s one headedRead more
About this time of year, we help out underprivileged youth in our community by participating in “Equipped 4 Success.” Hopefully, our crack team of senior volunteers can put our disadvantaged young people in the East Bay Community on the right foot towards success, and even a few steps ahead with these nice backpacks and schoolsRead more
In the interests of supporting our mission of helping seniors in our community, our Community Living Specialists (CLS) Jordan and Cheryl visited the San Leandro Senior Resource Fair to represent AEC living and if necessary, assist in pointing our East bay Seniors in the proper direction for other resources. Since often times it becomes apparentRead more
Lauren has been instilled with the concept of safety and preparedness from an early age, from the nearly biweekly surprise emergency fire drills at the Nursing Home to holding many in-services on best practices on just what our staff should be doing in case of an emergency, it seems our staff is really well preparedRead more
- Cheryl C. Celebrates 10 Years Fighting for Seniors and Independent Living.
- FAQ Friday: “How’s the food?”
- Hail to the Chief Nursing Officer, Darnelle celebrates her 41st year at AEC Living.
- Ms. Zanusso a story of Courage and Faith.
- Vivian A. Aces Her 2nd Year as One of Our Most Valued Home Care Caregivers
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959