We celebrated this month’s world tour with a special Happy Hour dedicated to Japan! Our Sake and Sushi Happy Hour was a great success! While entertainer, Claudio played beautiful music on the piano, our residents enjoyed various sushi rolls such as New York Rolls, California Rolls, Rock n’ Rolls, and Nigiri. Chef Eugene also served
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Lodge contributed a whooping 57 entries.
Congratulations to Martha M., who is celebrating her 11th anniversary with AEC Living today! Martha works at The Lodge as a Housekeeper & we are thankful for all her hard work & commitment!
Congratulations to Doug A., who is celebrating his 6th anniversary with AEC Living today! Doug works at The Lodge as the Janitor & we are grateful for his hard work & dedication!
On July 21st, The Lodge turned into a Las Vegas casino for the night! Residents and their guests played Roulette, Horse Racing and Blackjack while they enjoyed cocktails.
Lodge residents, family, friends and faculty enjoyed a lovely Ladies’ Tea on May 6th. Everyone snacked on hand created tea sandwiches, scones, fresh fruit and sweets.
Congratulations to Angel P., who is celebrating his 1st anniversary with AEC Living today! Angel started as a member of our wait staff and now is one of the Lead Wait Staff and a Porter at the Lodge.
The Lodge enjoyed an evening in England at the “English Pub” World Tour dinner. We started off our celebration with ale at “the pub.”
On Sunday, February 19th, residents of The Lodge, were able to try their hands on ceramic painting. With the help of an instructor from Color Me Mine, residents spent a pleasant hour or so putting the perfect design on their mug
Congratulations to Cindy W., who is celebrating her 16th anniversary with AEC Living today! Cindy works at The Lodge as the PM Receptionist & we are thankful for all of her hard work & commitment
Congratulations to Gary D., who is celebrating his 7th anniversary with AEC Living today! Gary works as a Prep Cook at the Lodge, but he started with us at Waters Edge Nursing Home in the dietary department
- Nina F. Cleans House in her Second Year
- #FAQFriday.. Staying Active, what does that mean?
- Caregiver Tuesday: Make sure your medication list is up to date and Safely Dispose of Prescription Drugs
- Bill T. Sweeps up his Second Year as Janitor at The Waters Edge Lodge
- Caregiver Tuesday: Sharpen The Mind, Work At Keeping Your Mind As Fit & Sharp As Possible
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 2425 Webb AveAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959