As an alternative to routine exercise and to provide exciting fun activities for The Lodge residents. Target practice was introduced to assist residents with hand eye coordination, improve cognition and to keep residents eyes strong.
About Sean O'Shea
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Sean O'Shea contributed a whooping 262 entries.
Our Elders Inn resident, Art who served as Lieutenant in the Alameda Fire Department for many years received a special visit from fellow retired firefighter, Rich Bennett in “The Ole Rig.” Rich was kind enough…
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 2425 Webb AveAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959