When a parent has a diagnosis of dementia, our AEC Living community, has a Memory Care area called “The Garden”, which provides excellent care for our residents. Our caregivers there are well trained in assisting seniors with dementia to accomplish the activities of daily living and in encouraging them in the pursuit of good healthRead more
- FAQ Friday: How can I help my parent with dementia?
- Mrinalini S. Is Down With a 3 Year Anniversary Today at The Lodge.
- Why is NOW a GOOD time to move to an Assisted Living community?
- Enoch Sweeps Though His First Year as Janitor at Waters Edge Lodge
- Caregiver Tip: Get Out of Bed Cautiously to Avoid Mishaps
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959