Join your fellow residents, children with eyes all aglow and yes, of course, that jolly old elf himself, Santa! We’ll be sharing stories and pictures and more than a dozen donuts, It’s a really fun time had by all.. RSVP to Natalie at 510-521-9200 for more information and to register.Read more
RSVP to Melvin@aecliving.com for more information and to register.Read more
Yesterday we celebrated National Dog Day, it was a home run with our residents! Nancy from our activities team shared her fabulous figurines while everyone shared stories about what kind of dogs they were brought up with, and all the great memories. There was also a vintage music box with a dog in the windowRead more
Happy after 4th of July everyone! Our residents are still talking about all the fun they had yesterday, especially at the Alameda parade. They loved the marching bands, the colorful floats, the Bob Ross crew, and the Chinese lions especially. Along with the delicious hot dogs, nachos, and bbq fixings it was truly a funRead more
This is a great time of the year for our seniors and their families. Usually, we get a great turn out when the Alameda 4th of July Parade drops by Webster Street near The Inn.
For the seniors that can’t make it out, we usually have a grand time grilling upRead more
What an excellent pre Easter celebration we had today! Most eggcelent weather with the sun shining, fabulous music playing, delicious treats, and everyone having a hippity hoppity time! Some say there are still hidden golden eggs at Elders filled with…surprises~~~Read more
All Resident and Staff families are invited to participate in our annual east egg hunt! Make Sure to RSVP to 510-521-9200 the information below.Read more
Happy Lunar New Years everyone! Today we had a special performance, starring the Chinese Zither and the fabulous musicians playing for our residents. They were wowed when the performers started playing “oldies” with their own twist. Hopefully, they can come back next year!Read more
Welcome to the Elders Inn Christmas Tea Party!!! It was fun with residents and their family and friends all joining in on the festivities. We had delicious snacks along with a variety of amazing teas. A big thank you to all the musicians who came to playing relaxing holiday tunes to truly make it aRead more
It is a little known fact that Santa Claus loves donuts as much as he loves cookies. So he was very happy today when we had donuts for him as he was telling stories and signing songs for residents and staff members and kids. Donuts with Santa was a magical event. We can’t wait tillRead more
- Trinh M. Makes Her Way Towards 19 Years of Excellence at Balancing the Books as Senior Accounting Clerk
- FAQ Friday: How can I help my parent with dementia?
- Mrinalini S. Is Down With a 3 Year Anniversary Today at The Lodge.
- Why is NOW a GOOD time to move to an Assisted Living community?
- Enoch Sweeps Though His First Year as Janitor at Waters Edge Lodge
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959