It is time to review your Prescription medications, Over The Counter, and even dietary supplements. Take some time to review the drug facts, and learn how to take your medications correctly. So many of us miss the littlest details and not take them incorrectly. It’s also very important to talk to your health care providers about everything you’re taking becauseRead more
Bill’s work often goes unnoticed.. In the past he was one fo the invisible forces that kept all the resident’s laundry neat and fresh, now Bill spends his time as a janitor keeping the halls and bathrooms neat and tidy.
Now let’s make this clear, even though Bill’s work goes unnoticed, that’s a good thing..
Seniors can practice good mental health habits. Here are some simple guidelines that can even be adapted to the abilities of the frail and the cognitively impaired.
± Make decisions. The process of working through information and situations, then reaching a conclusion, sharpens the mind and adds to one’s independence.
± Get going. Movement and exercise help
Today at The Lodge, we honor A-jay who started out as a dish washer and to the people who eat off of clean sanitary dishware at every meal. A-Jay’s work has a direct effect on the health of our residents and his work definitely doesn’t go unnoticed. As lead wait staff, A-Jay provides a vitalRead more
It’s been one year since Alvian burst through the doors as an applicant for our Care Team at the Lodge.. Through a very short period of time Alviann had proven herself as a vital part of our team and was promoted in 2020 to Med Aide at The Elders Inn.
We’re happy to have Alvian on
You can often find Orman in the Med Aide office peering over her pouring and logging the usual meds, delivered in big bags from our pharmacies in the community. There’s a lot of detailed work that goes into managing the medications for our residents at Elders Inn because the needs of our residents are always changing asRead more
Lisa has that quiet administrative experience that always shows up whenever you need it. I would be easy to say that Lisa can be underestimated because she’s so quiet and unassuming. But behind that desk, she knocks out project after project, and she’s shown that she has the experience to back it up. As a formerRead more
- Caregiver Tuesday: Make sure your medication list is up to date and Safely Dispose of Prescription Drugs
- Bill T. Sweeps up his Second Year as Janitor at The Waters Edge Lodge
- Caregiver Tuesday: Sharpen The Mind, Work At Keeping Your Mind As Fit & Sharp As Possible
- We are HIRING!
- A-Jay B Brings 4 years of Awesome Service at the Lodge
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 2425 Webb AveAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959