You see them hustling hard making sure everything is right before and after each meal and making sure the tables are set with perfection. Usually, going above and beyond just average service and making place settings for a happy hour or giving a hand in the kitchen if asked.. Wait staff isn’t exactly the truest title to the job, but it encompasses a good deal of the hard work associated with making sure the residents’ tastes are well cared for. Kirsten is no exception to the rule and we’re happy that Kirsten has reached another year of hard work and dedication to our team. Applause for you! Thank you for all you do.
You might also like
- Laura B. Celebrates year 19 at the Lodge.
- Letitia B. Brings 1 Year of Dedicated Service to Elders Inn
- Studio Move In Special at The Waters Edge Lodge
- Sarah V is Celebrated in Her Role as Associate Administrator for her Third Year at the Lodge.
- Natalie F. Receives Praise on her First Year as Receptionist
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158