You see them hustling hard making sure everything is right before and after each meal and making sure the tables are set with perfection. Usually, going above and beyond just average service and making place settings for a happy hour or giving a hand in the kitchen if asked.. Wait staff isn’t exactly the truest title to the job, but it encompasses a good deal of the hard work associated with making sure the residents’ tastes are well cared for. Kirsten is no exception to the rule and we’re happy that Kirsten has reached another year of hard work and dedication to our team. Applause for you! Thank you for all you do.
You might also like
- Alonzo J. Jubilantly Jumps Into His Second Year as Lead Wait Staff at the Lodge
- Christine M. Sails Into Her 28th year as Caregiver at The Inn
- Nancy Rafalaf Rounds out 16 years as Activities Coordinator at Elders Inn
- Our Founder Chris Zimmerman is Celebrating 48 years as Leader and Inspiration of AEC Living
- Carolina D. is Congratulated Here on Her Second Year at AEC Home Care.
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158