Jenna is a bright and patient Trainer at AES Therapy & Fitness with enough strength and grace to handle some of our most needful residents. She’s always there in the room with a smile to walk with a resident and make sure their footing remains safe, secure and literally on the right path to recovery. Congratulations on your first year with us and to many more in the future.
You might also like
- Caregiver Tip: Communicate To Ease Anxiety & Stress
- Ovations for Saul O. Who Surpasses 3 Years Over at the Lodge As Receptionist
- Nicole T Takes on her First Year as Lodge Wait Staff.
- Trinh M. Makes Her Way Towards 19 Years of Excellence at Balancing the Books as Senior Accounting Clerk
- FAQ Friday: How can I help my parent with dementia?
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959