Along with Edna, Barbara, Nico, Arsenia and Dalton.. Jean O has been part of the core group of dietary staff that has been serving up nutritious quality meals at The Inn for 7 years. Jean’s always there to get a resident what they need, whether it’s an extra sandwich for a day out with the family, or if you just wanted an extra helping of steamed veggies or Barabara’s tasty chicken done to perfection, Jean’s there, spoon’s out, ready to serve. Having a good solid core group of dietary staff is critical for success in the kitchen. Jean’s more or less a part of the family as they work in a solid unit at the inn, without her life in the kitchen would be much more difficult. Which is why we’re gathered to celebrate her here for her 7th year at the Inn. Solid job Jean! -and thanks for the extra potatoes and gravy, they’re always so good! 😋
You might also like
- Trinh M. Makes Her Way Towards 19 Years of Excellence at Balancing the Books as Senior Accounting Clerk
- FAQ Friday: How can I help my parent with dementia?
- Mrinalini S. Is Down With a 3 Year Anniversary Today at The Lodge.
- Why is NOW a GOOD time to move to an Assisted Living community?
- Enoch Sweeps Though His First Year as Janitor at Waters Edge Lodge
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959