Along with Edna, Barbara, Nico, Arsenia and Dalton.. Jean O has been part of the core group of dietary staff that has been serving up nutritious quality meals at The Inn for 6 years. Jean’s always there to get a resident what they need, whether it’s an extra sandwich for a day out with the family, or if you just wanted an extra helping of steamed veggies or Barabara’s tasty chicken done to perfection, Jean’s there, spoon’s out, ready to serve. Having a good solid core group of dietary staff is critical for success in the kitchen. Jean’s more or less a part of the family as they work in a solid unit at the inn, without her life in the kitchen would be much more difficult. Which is why we’re gathered to celebrate her here for her 6th year at the Inn. Solid job Jean! -and thanks for the extra potatoes and gravy, they’re always so good! 😋
You might also like
Our Foremost Founder Chris Zimmerman Finds Himself Celebrating 47 years as Leader and Inspiration of AEC Living
- Maria R. Rounds Out 13 Years With The Lodge.
- Arsenia E. Celebrates 15 Years as Elders Inn’s MVP/Pinch hitter.
- Aleen P. Pushes Past her First Annual Work Anniversary as Wait Staff
- Lauren A L Tracks a Tall Order for Her First Solid Year as Waitstaff
- Lauren Zimmerman Cook Zips Through 23 Solid Years of Service as Head of AEC Living.
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158