In this article, writer Angela Hill outlines different aspects of aging and how it is important for seniors and family members to discuss and prepare for the future.Read more
Older Americans who are “aging in place” are in danger of being stuck at home due to limited public transportation options. Even though the Bay Area is ranked as one of the highest in the nation for public transportation it is still stranding an estimated 135,000 seniors, which is a 35% increase since 2000. Studies suggest that the numbers of isolated seniors will increase in the near future if Congress moves forward with its plan to cut funding to public transportation services.Read more
- Rebecca T Makes her way through 1 year as PCA at Elders Inn.
- Esperanza C. finds herself with 6 years of fine service with AEC Living.
- Edna M. Earmarks Her 19th Year as Head Cook at Elders Inn
- Refer a Friend to AEC Home Care and Save!
- Milon C. Marks 19 years as Elders Inn ACA and One of Our Most Trusted Employees
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158