In this article, writer Angela Hill outlines different aspects of aging and how it is important for seniors and family members to discuss and prepare for the future.Read more
Older Americans who are “aging in place” are in danger of being stuck at home due to limited public transportation options. Even though the Bay Area is ranked as one of the highest in the nation for public transportation it is still stranding an estimated 135,000 seniors, which is a 35% increase since 2000. Studies suggest that the numbers of isolated seniors will increase in the near future if Congress moves forward with its plan to cut funding to public transportation services.Read more
- Cheryl C. Celebrates 10 Years Fighting for Seniors and Independent Living.
- FAQ Friday: “How’s the food?”
- Hail to the Chief Nursing Officer, Darnelle celebrates her 41st year at AEC Living.
- Ms. Zanusso a story of Courage and Faith.
- Vivian A. Aces Her 2nd Year as One of Our Most Valued Home Care Caregivers
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959