What a rousingly fun time we had last week at the Wellness Carnival! Everyone who had the opportunity to complete all the fitness tests had a chance to spin the wheel and enter their name in our raffle. Well, the dust has finally cleared, the frog jump game has migrated back to storage along withRead more
Echoing a long-held sentiment by AEC Living, The Patch says “It’s never too late to start exercising.”
In fact, exercising is one of the things we value the most, and our therapy department is our most proud and outstanding division within AEC Living. Why? because it often turns people around for the better and achieves long-lasting
Join fellow Alameda seniors for a fun and free fitness fair,
May 30th from 1 pm – 3 pm.
On this day, we will join an estimated 100,000 older adults across the country participating in local activities to help promote active, healthy lifestyles through physical activity, good nutrition, and preventive care.
Celebrate, learn, have fun,
AES Therapy and Fitness is holding a free Parkinson’s class at The Lodge in honor of thriving with Parkinson’s Day.
A fun class of dance and rhythmic movement for people at all levels. Care partners, friends, and family are invited. The event starts up with specifying the purpose of the class, the class itself and isRead more
Our own Alysa Stanford was quoted in Healthline Magazine sharing her expertise on exercise and its effect on Parkinson’s.Read more
As an alternative to routine exercise and to provide exciting fun activities for The Lodge residents. Target practice was introduced to assist residents with hand eye coordination, improve cognition and to keep residents eyes strong.Read more
Join us for this fun and FREE event at The Lodge for our Summer Wellness Carnival!Read more
Join us for the next Elders Village Talk at Mastick Senior Center on “Brain Games: Keep Your Brain Sharp,” as we will discuss and investigate the relationship between lifestyle and cognition.Read more
Join AES Therapy & Fitness on April 23rd, 2017 as we celebrate Thriving with Parkinson’s Day. Join a master class for “Dance Moves Me! for Parkinson’s.”Read more
- Zolo D Celebrates his First Employment Anniversary!
- Enrique R. Marks an Official 4 years with AEC Living.
- Linda B. Brings a 26 Years of experience to the Lodge as Part of our Care Staff Team.
- Ovations for Saul O. Who Surpasses 2 Years Over at the Lodge As Wait Staff
- Our Residents Make Provisions For Equipped 4 Success
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158