AEC Living/Elders Village hosted another successful talk at the Alameda Free Library on Wednesday, June 15th. The hot topic was How to Navigate Senior Housing Options.Read more
Elders Village and AEC Living are working with the Alameda County Registrar of Voters to help make sure your voice will be heard in the coming elections! Make your decisions count.Read more
Bank of Marin presented a great program on fraud prevention for seniors. Additional information was provided by Alameda Police officer Mitch Haramaki, and Alameda County Adult Protective Services. Thanks for making our seniors more knowledgeable and safer!Read more
Please join us at The Lodge on April 28th at 9 AM for a seminar presented by Bank of Marin on Preventing Financial Exploitation of Elder & Dependent Adults.There will be a lot of beneficial information and you can’t go wrong with learning about ways to protect your finances. Don’t miss out! Hope to see you all there!Read more
The role of seniors in every election is important, their collective participation holds power. First, in a close election, every vote counts. Second, seniors are able to come together and defend their interests by contacting their elected officials, donating money, and yes, voting.Read more
Come join us for our Elders Village Talk Series: Be Prepared and learn to be resilient in the aftermath of a natural or man-made disaster. The presenter for this talk will be Alameda Fire Department Captain Sharon Oliver.Read more
Congratulations to our very own Lauren Zimmerman Cook (CEO) and Stephen Zimmerman (COO)! Last Friday, May 15th, they joined their classmates at the USC Davis School of Gerontology in graduation exercises as they BOTH received their M.A.s in Gerontology.
Not only did they both graduate with perfect scores, they made the USC News!Read more
The Alameda Fire Department, working with the Housing Authority, Mastick Senior Center, Boy Scouts, Kiwanis Club, and Alameda Hospital has developed a new program that combines support for seniors and people with disabilities. The Housing Safety and Accessibility Program blends the City’s existing Accessibility Modification Program with key elements of the former Senior Safety Program. This newRead more
We here at Alameda Elder Communities believe strongly in the importance and value of the village movement. We think that community, and the social connectivity that used to be more prevalent when we lived in smaller villages, are essential elements to both growing old gracefully and aging successfully. With that in mind we have employeesRead more
- Prince E. Eclipses His Fourth Year With AEC living
- Denielle R. Marks 2nd Year of Caring With our Landmark Homecare Team
- Cheryl C. Celebrates 10 Years Fighting for Seniors and Independent Living.
- FAQ Friday: “How’s the food?”
- Hail to the Chief Nursing Officer, Darnelle celebrates her 41st year at AEC Living.
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959