From now until January 31st at The Waters Edge Lodge we’re featuring a move-in special for your loved ones which includes a free iPad! Stay connected with Facetime and video calling, give them the world at their fingertips.Read more
Lauren has been instilled with the concept of safety and preparedness from an early age, from the nearly biweekly surprise emergency fire drills at the Nursing Home to holding many in-services on best practices on just what our staff should be doing in case of an emergency, it seems our staff is really well preparedRead more
Heralded as a bold “brave new world” of senior living, The East Bay Times has shone the light on our Phonix Commons Cohousing property. The article cited the needs for cohousing and few options available for seniors in a tough housing market, such as ending isolation, creating a sense of community and trust, as wellRead more
Kathy and Denise are all smiles to welcome new candidates for employment and to give young people the option of starting a great career working with the elderly. In actuality, a good deal of our workforce is young and come with the brightest of minds and great hearts. It’s been proven to AEC Living that someRead more
Join us for this fun and FREE event at The Lodge for our Summer Wellness Carnival!Read more
Elders Village, the non-profit arm of the AEC Living family, sponsored the Elder Village Talks at Mastick Senior Center with an adorable guest star, Duke!Read more
Join us tomorrow at the Mastick Senior Center for our Elder Village Talk on “Aging with a Pet.” Pets can help reduce stress, lower blood pressure, increase social interaction, and physical activity.Read more
In about a month, millions of Americans will go to the polls and exercise their democratic right to vote. Voter turnout has been steadily increasing since 1996, which saw the lowest turnout ever in a presidential election year.Read more
Join us TOMORROW at the Alameda Free Library for our next Elder Village Talk on “Power of the Senior Vote”Read more
- Trinh M. Makes Her Way Towards 19 Years of Excellence at Balancing the Books as Senior Accounting Clerk
- FAQ Friday: How can I help my parent with dementia?
- Mrinalini S. Is Down With a 3 Year Anniversary Today at The Lodge.
- Why is NOW a GOOD time to move to an Assisted Living community?
- Enoch Sweeps Though His First Year as Janitor at Waters Edge Lodge
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959