In the interests of supporting our mission of helping seniors in our community, our Community Living Specialists (CLS) Jordan and Cheryl visited the San Leandro Senior Resource Fair to represent AEC living and if necessary, assist in pointing our East bay Seniors in the proper direction for other resources. Since often times it becomes apparentRead more
Are you a senior in need of housing but are lost and don’t know where to start? You have options, and thankfully we have some expert opinions on the matter at our next Elders Village Talk. Visit us next month at Mastick Senior Center for a discussion about the resources available to the seniors inRead more
Join fellow Alameda seniors for a fun and free fitness fair,
May 30th from 1 pm – 3 pm.
On this day, we will join an estimated 100,000 older adults across the country participating in local activities to help promote active, healthy lifestyles through physical activity, good nutrition, and preventive care.
Celebrate, learn, have fun,
Kathy and Denise are all smiles to welcome new candidates for employment and to give young people the option of starting a great career working with the elderly. In actuality, a good deal of our workforce is young and come with the brightest of minds and great hearts. It’s been proven to AEC Living that someRead more
Saturday, February 24th From 9:30 am -11:30am
Waters Edge Lodge is Proud to celebrate and support American Heart Month! We will be hosting an Open House Brunch to inform the community of the exciting changes at Waters Edge Lodge.Read more
Join us for our last Elders Village Talk of 2017 where the topic will be on “Eyes, Vision & Aging.”Read more
Join us for this fun and FREE event at The Lodge for our Summer Wellness Carnival!Read more
Join AES Therapy & Fitness on April 23rd, 2017 as we celebrate Thriving with Parkinson’s Day. Join a master class for “Dance Moves Me! for Parkinson’s.”Read more
- Our COO Stephen Zimmerman Celebrates 14 years of Prestige and Leadership with AEC Living
- Malaysia O. Breaks Through Her First Year as PCA at Elders Inn
- Jean O. Celebrates her 6th year as Cook at Elders Inn
- Angie T. Celebrates Year 16
- Sarah V is Celebrated in Her Role as Associate Administrator for her Second Year at the Lodge.
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158