About this time of year, we help out underprivileged youth in our community by participating in “Equipped 4 Success.” Hopefully, our crack team of senior volunteers can put our disadvantaged young people in the East Bay Community on the right foot towards success, and even a few steps ahead with these nice backpacks and schoolsRead more
In the interests of supporting our mission of helping seniors in our community, our Community Living Specialists (CLS) Jordan and Cheryl visited the San Leandro Senior Resource Fair to represent AEC living and if necessary, assist in pointing our East bay Seniors in the proper direction for other resources. Since often times it becomes apparentRead more
Are you a senior in need of housing but are lost and don’t know where to start? You have options, and thankfully we have some expert opinions on the matter at our next Elders Village Talk. Visit us next month at Mastick Senior Center for a discussion about the resources available to the seniors inRead more
Join fellow Alameda seniors for a fun and free fitness fair,
May 30th from 1 pm – 3 pm.
On this day, we will join an estimated 100,000 older adults across the country participating in local activities to help promote active, healthy lifestyles through physical activity, good nutrition, and preventive care.
Celebrate, learn, have fun,
Kathy and Denise are all smiles to welcome new candidates for employment and to give young people the option of starting a great career working with the elderly. In actuality, a good deal of our workforce is young and come with the brightest of minds and great hearts. It’s been proven to AEC Living that someRead more
Saturday, February 24th From 9:30 am -11:30am
Waters Edge Lodge is Proud to celebrate and support American Heart Month! We will be hosting an Open House Brunch to inform the community of the exciting changes at Waters Edge Lodge.Read more
Join us for our last Elders Village Talk of 2017 where the topic will be on “Eyes, Vision & Aging.”Read more
Join us for this fun and FREE event at The Lodge for our Summer Wellness Carnival!Read more
- Maria V. Unveils Marvelous 11 years of Dedicated Service as PCA at Elders Inn
- Barbara C. Oversees an incredible 37 Years as Head Cook and Dietary Supervisor for AEC Living
- Martha M. Sweeps Up Her 13th year As Housekeeper at The Lodge
- Michelle J Jumps Past her First Annual Work Anniversary as Wait Staff
- Handwashing: Protecting Yourself and Others.
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158