Join fellow Alameda seniors for a fun and free fitness fair,
May 30th from 1 pm – 3 pm.
On this day, we will join an estimated 100,000 older adults across the country participating in local activities to help promote active, healthy lifestyles through physical activity, good nutrition, and preventive care.
Celebrate, learn, have fun,
The Center Court book club in Alameda, CA recently read Six Car Lengths Behind an Elephant as one of their books.
Click below to watch the video from the book club meeting…
Join us for this fun and FREE event at The Lodge for our Summer Wellness Carnival!Read more
Join AES Therapy & Fitness on April 23rd, 2017 as we celebrate Thriving with Parkinson’s Day. Join a master class for “Dance Moves Me! for Parkinson’s.”Read more
On Friday, March 10th, AEC Living attended the opening reception for Howard Harawitz’s photography exhibit, Looking Back at the 60’s Civil Rights Movement held at the Frank Bette Center for the Arts.Read more
AEC Living is proud to sponsor the Frank Bette Center for the Arts! We are sponsoring 2 main exhibits on their 2017 calendar:Read more
Let’s clean out the spaces between our brain cells and clear the path for healthy living. An Alameda Family Services counselor will inspire us to continue improving our mental health.Read more
Here at AEC Living are proud to present this book event for Alameda’s newest author & Lodge resident, Lillian McCloy, who at the age of 90, published her first book: Six Car Lengths Behind an Elephant: Undercover & Overwhelmed as a CIA Wife and Mother, proving it is never too late to peruse your dreams!Read more
Come join us at Phoenix Commons as Co-housing coach, Raines Cohen, gives a talk on “Interdependent Living: New Models for Aging & Living Well…Together,” as part of the PICA (Partners In Care Alameda County) series.Read more
- Our COO Stephen Zimmerman Celebrates 14 years of Prestige and Leadership with AEC Living
- Malaysia O. Breaks Through Her First Year as PCA at Elders Inn
- Jean O. Celebrates her 6th year as Cook at Elders Inn
- Angie T. Celebrates Year 16
- Sarah V is Celebrated in Her Role as Associate Administrator for her Second Year at the Lodge.
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158