Holiday celebrations are always a fun way for Grandparents, grandchildren and even great-grandchildren to get together. About this time of year, we come to celebrate the rebirth of Spring and share in the joy of smiles that children bring with them. This weekend, we held our annual Easter Egg Hunt at The Lodge in honor of theRead more
Not since our beloved Piper at Elders Inn have we had a cat that was so universally loved by all our residents. Nova is our newest little resident at The Lodge and was given to us by Friends of the Alameda Animal Shelter c/o Nancy E.
After the remodel of the Lodge, it seems like something else
It was a spectacular Sunday of fundraising at Rock Wall Wine Company for Alameda Meals on Wheels. There was the requisite wine tasting, eating great local food, enjoying local cuisine, bidding on an amazing array of auction items, and most of all, hobnobbing with other Alamedans looking to support a good cause.Read more
- Cheryl C. Celebrates 10 Years Fighting for Seniors and Independent Living.
- FAQ Friday: “How’s the food?”
- Hail to the Chief Nursing Officer, Darnelle celebrates her 41st year at AEC Living.
- Ms. Zanusso a story of Courage and Faith.
- Vivian A. Aces Her 2nd Year as One of Our Most Valued Home Care Caregivers
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959