Holiday celebrations are always a fun way for Grandparents, grandchildren and even great-grandchildren to get together. About this time of year, we come to celebrate the rebirth of Spring and share in the joy of smiles that children bring with them. This weekend, we held our annual Easter Egg Hunt at The Lodge in honor of theRead more
Not since our beloved Piper at Elders Inn have we had a cat that was so universally loved by all our residents. Nova is our newest little resident at The Lodge and was given to us by Friends of the Alameda Animal Shelter c/o Nancy E.
After the remodel of the Lodge, it seems like something else
It was a spectacular Sunday of fundraising at Rock Wall Wine Company for Alameda Meals on Wheels. There was the requisite wine tasting, eating great local food, enjoying local cuisine, bidding on an amazing array of auction items, and most of all, hobnobbing with other Alamedans looking to support a good cause.Read more
- Rebecca T Makes her way through 1 year as PCA at Elders Inn.
- Esperanza C. finds herself with 6 years of fine service with AEC Living.
- Edna M. Earmarks Her 19th Year as Head Cook at Elders Inn
- Refer a Friend to AEC Home Care and Save!
- Milon C. Marks 19 years as Elders Inn ACA and One of Our Most Trusted Employees
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158