Join us for our last Elders Village Talk of 2017 where the topic will be on “Eyes, Vision & Aging.”Read more
Steady Now! Why We Lose Balance as We Age. Explore the physiological changes that occur in an aging body how that increases the risk of falling.Read more
Join us for an Elders Village Talk on the topic of “What Wrinkles??? Skin Care as We Age.” Chris Tam of RISE Bodyworks will help us learn new ways to look our best at any age.Read more
Join us for this fun and FREE event at The Lodge for our Summer Wellness Carnival!Read more
Join AES Therapy & Fitness on April 23rd, 2017 as we celebrate Thriving with Parkinson’s Day. Join a master class for “Dance Moves Me! for Parkinson’s.”Read more
At the Elders Village Talk Series, “Happy Feet Chair Dancing,” held on February 15th at the Mastick Senior Center, our very own AES Therapy & Fitness Administrator and Medical Exercise Specialist, Alysa Stanford, gave a great presentation on the benefits of Chair Aerobics.Read more
Come join us at Phoenix Commons as Co-housing coach, Raines Cohen, gives a talk on “Interdependent Living: New Models for Aging & Living Well…Together,” as part of the PICA (Partners In Care Alameda County) series.Read more
Elders Village, the non-profit arm of the AEC Living family, sponsored the Elder Village Talks at Mastick Senior Center with an adorable guest star, Duke!Read more
Join us tomorrow at the Mastick Senior Center for our Elder Village Talk on “Aging with a Pet.” Pets can help reduce stress, lower blood pressure, increase social interaction, and physical activity.Read more
- Zolo D Celebrates his First Employment Anniversary!
- Enrique R. Marks an Official 4 years with AEC Living.
- Linda B. Brings a 26 Years of experience to the Lodge as Part of our Care Staff Team.
- Ovations for Saul O. Who Surpasses 2 Years Over at the Lodge As Wait Staff
- Our Residents Make Provisions For Equipped 4 Success
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158