The First Annual AEC Halloween Carnival was a blast. Staff from all three facilities and residents from the Elders Inn and Waters Edge Lodge came out to celebrate Halloween. Residents; grandchildren and Staff members’ children came out dressed in their Halloween costumes and participated in a variety of games. The cup cake walk and the costume contestRead more
This last Saturday, October 29th, Waters Edge Lodge played host to Alameda Elder Communities’ first Annual Halloween Carnival! Open to Residents, Families, and Staff of all Alameda Elder Communities member facilities, our first Halloween Carnival was a spook-tacular success! Some highlights are below:
We hope your hauntings this evening are as enjoyable
When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
Elders Inn on Webster will be participating in the annual “Halloween on Webster Street” festivities! From noon to 4pm on Monday, October 31, 2011 Pint-sized ghosts, goblins and other assorted small creatures will invade Webster Street
Yesterday the Waters Edge Nursing Home, Waters Edge Lodge, and Elders Inn all participated in the California Great Shake Out, a State-wide disaster drill preparing for a real life earthquake disaster.At each facility residents and staff participated in the mock earthquake program. The drill really helped inform and educate everyone here on the possibleRead more
Alameda, CA, April 18, 2011— Alameda residents living in Waters Edge Lodge at Harbor Bay and Elders Inn on Webster Street reported sightings of a six-foot tall Easter Bunny hopping through their communities this past weekend.
Families of the residents and staff of both the Lodge, a senior assisted living facility and the Elders Inn,
Alameda Elder Communities is proud to announce that we have WON Best Assisted Living 2009 in KRON4’s annual Best of the Bay competition! Thank you to all the Residents and Staff who make this place great and to everyone who voted. Don’t forget to vote again for 2010!
Watch our winning video here.
Long-Term Living Magazine just voted Elders Inn on Webster as the Best New Construction Design!
Read the article here.
- Caregiver Tuesday: Make sure your medication list is up to date and Safely Dispose of Prescription Drugs
- Bill T. Sweeps up his Second Year as Janitor at The Waters Edge Lodge
- Caregiver Tuesday: Sharpen The Mind, Work At Keeping Your Mind As Fit & Sharp As Possible
- We are HIRING!
- A-Jay B Brings 4 years of Awesome Service at the Lodge
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 2425 Webb AveAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959