This time in about July 2018 we hired on a great many new employees to launch are new homecare division.. it’s with good fortune that with Monica’s help, that portion of our business is thriving and we’re constantly keeping seniors healthy and more independent within their own homes.. and as well as provide much-needed supportRead more
Massive respect goes out to our AEC Homecare team member Danielle R. who has completed her first work anniversary with AEC Living. Danielle was one of the first and the dedicated enough to start the ball rolling on what has proven to be one of the most effective branches of the AEC Living Company. DanielleRead more
June is “Senior Safety Month”. As part of that, we’ll be posting tips for caregivers every week. The video shared below promotes a variety of tools for seniors to maintain their own independence in what has been proven to be a risky place for seniors, the bathroom.
Having a rollator style walker is one thing
One of our first Homecare Workers, Zeny has continued to provide support for our community residents in Alameda as well as being a great pinch hitter when we need her for when our staff is on leave or out sick. She’s always available, quick to respond and is such a caring person. Zeny is aRead more
After 1 year with us at AEC Homecare, Esperanza has been with us through thick and thin. As a core AEC Home Care team member, we’re proud to honor Esperanza on her 1 year anniversary. Thank you for all you do and we look forward to many many more years with us.Read more
Has it been 1 year already? With Jorge on shift, it’s easy to forget. Jorge always makes it easy due to the fact that he’s always reliable and the go-to Home Care Attendant and CNA for AEC Home Care. Whenever there’s an extra shift to pick up, or if we have a sick care staffRead more
January is National Glaucoma Month and eye drops are an important treatment for this, and many other, age related eye diseases. Here are some caregiver tips to help with giving eye drops.Read more
- Zolo D Celebrates his First Employment Anniversary!
- Enrique R. Marks an Official 4 years with AEC Living.
- Linda B. Brings a 26 Years of experience to the Lodge as Part of our Care Staff Team.
- Ovations for Saul O. Who Surpasses 2 Years Over at the Lodge As Wait Staff
- Our Residents Make Provisions For Equipped 4 Success
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158