We celebrated this month’s world tour with a special Happy Hour dedicated to Japan! Our Sake and Sushi Happy Hour was a great success! While entertainer, Claudio played beautiful music on the piano, our residents enjoyed various sushi rolls such as New York Rolls, California Rolls, Rock n’ Rolls, and Nigiri. Chef Eugene also servedRead more
On April 19th, we traveled to the Land of the Rising Sun – Japan for our World Tour Lunch! Each of our dining rooms were decorated with beautiful Japanese decor.Read more
We were thrilled to have Ballet de Folklorico perform for us here at Elders Inn. They performed traditional dances throughout the different regions of Mexico. What an amazing show! Stay active everyone.Read more
The Lodge enjoyed an evening in England at the “English Pub” World Tour dinner. We started off our celebration with ale at “the pub.”Read more
On February 28th, Elders Inn celebrated the arrival of Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday, by throwing a Venetian Carnival BINGO! We transformed our lovely cafe into carnival for the night.Read more
We all had a blast at our Chinese New Year Dinner at Elders Inn, as we celebrated the Year of the Rooster! Friends and family were invited to join this festive holiday.Read more
Each month, at The Lodge, we enjoy a different region of the world through food and entertainment. This month, we were transport to China to celebrate the year of the Rooster, for the Chinese New Year.Read more
Ah, Italy!! Food, Song and History. The Lodge residents were transported to Tuscany last week for their monthly World Tour program.Read more
This month’s World Tour took us through the continent of North America, we explored Canada, United States and at the end of the month, in Mexico. Our monthly World Tour dinner was a fiesta featuring popular favorites like tacos, enchiladas, tamales and margaritas!Read more
The drums were beating as the safari guides began pouring wine. It was a fabulous start to this month’s World Tour dinner as we listened to the sound of African Drum Masters and enjoyed a glass of South African wine or ginger beer before dinner. Since we spent the month of April exploring the continent of Africa, our dinner was safari themed and the foods we indulged in from the many corners of the continent.Read more
- Cheryl C. Celebrates 10 Years Fighting for Seniors and Independent Living.
- FAQ Friday: “How’s the food?”
- Hail to the Chief Nursing Officer, Darnelle celebrates her 41st year at AEC Living.
- Ms. Zanusso a story of Courage and Faith.
- Vivian A. Aces Her 2nd Year as One of Our Most Valued Home Care Caregivers
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959