Dr. Jagmohan Khaira, M.D., from Marina Village Medicine, did a great educational talk on Arthritis, for our Elder Village Speaker Series that was held at the Mastick Senior Center on August 17th.
About Denise M
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Denise M contributed a whooping 30 entries.
Entries by Denise M
Do you or someone you know have ARTHRITIS? Join us for an Elders Village Talk on “Arthritis, It’s A Pain in the Joints!”
Tomorrow is the day! Come join us for our next Elders Village Talk on “Complete Health: Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine.”
Learn how to read your body signals (pain, fatigue, insomnia, etc.) and get tips on alternative solutions.
Need help navigating through all the Senior Housing options??? COME GET SOME DIRECTION FROM OUR PANEL OF EXPERTS!
Come join us for our Elders Village Talk Series: Be Prepared and learn to be resilient in the aftermath of a natural or man-made disaster. The presenter for this talk will be Alameda Fire Department Captain Sharon Oliver.
We’ve all heard that we should be drinking more water but very few of us do anything about it. There are lots of excuses: “I don’t like the taste of water,” “I’d rather be drinking something like coffee or tea or soda,” “I just never think of drinking water,” or even “I don’t want to spend half my like in the bathroom.” But for all the excuses there remain very good reasons for drinking water. Primarily, we are water based creatures; our body is largely composed of water, normally 50-60%. So it only makes sense that our body needs water – and lots of it – to work properly.
More about our services and offerings!
This year AEC Living again joined forces with the US Marine Corps for the 2014 Toys For Tots Toy Drive. Elders Inn, the Lodge, and our corporate office all participated. Residents of the Lodge even scheduled a group outing to Target just to shop for toys to give.
Family, friends, residents and
Call and arrange a tour today!
- Caregiver Tip: Communicate To Ease Anxiety & Stress
- Ovations for Saul O. Who Surpasses 3 Years Over at the Lodge As Receptionist
- Nicole T Takes on her First Year as Lodge Wait Staff.
- Trinh M. Makes Her Way Towards 19 Years of Excellence at Balancing the Books as Senior Accounting Clerk
- FAQ Friday: How can I help my parent with dementia?
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959