About Denise M
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Denise M contributed a whooping 33 entries.
As part of an ongoing promotion, we’re allowing current AEC Home Care members to refer a friend and/or neighbor and get a chance to save money on your bills. Details below…
June is “Senior Safety Month”. As part of that, we’ll be posting tips for caregivers every week. The video shared below promotes a variety of tools for seniors to maintain their own independence in what has been proven to be a risky place for seniors, the bathroom.
Having a rollator style walker is one thing
Dr. Jagmohan Khaira, M.D., from Marina Village Medicine, did a great educational talk on Arthritis, for our Elder Village Speaker Series that was held at the Mastick Senior Center on August 17th.
Do you or someone you know have ARTHRITIS? Join us for an Elders Village Talk on “Arthritis, It’s A Pain in the Joints!”
Tomorrow is the day! Come join us for our next Elders Village Talk on “Complete Health: Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine.”
Learn how to read your body signals (pain, fatigue, insomnia, etc.) and get tips on alternative solutions.
Need help navigating through all the Senior Housing options??? COME GET SOME DIRECTION FROM OUR PANEL OF EXPERTS!
Come join us for our Elders Village Talk Series: Be Prepared and learn to be resilient in the aftermath of a natural or man-made disaster. The presenter for this talk will be Alameda Fire Department Captain Sharon Oliver.
We’ve all heard that we should be drinking more water but very few of us do anything about it. There are lots of excuses: “I don’t like the taste of water,” “I’d rather be drinking something like coffee or tea or soda,” “I just never think of drinking water,” or even “I don’t want to spend half my like in the bathroom.” But for all the excuses there remain very good reasons for drinking water. Primarily, we are water based creatures; our body is largely composed of water, normally 50-60%. So it only makes sense that our body needs water – and lots of it – to work properly.
- Caregiver Tuesday: Make sure your medication list is up to date and Safely Dispose of Prescription Drugs
- Bill T. Sweeps up his Second Year as Janitor at The Waters Edge Lodge
- Caregiver Tuesday: Sharpen The Mind, Work At Keeping Your Mind As Fit & Sharp As Possible
- We are HIRING!
- A-Jay B Brings 4 years of Awesome Service at the Lodge
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 2425 Webb AveAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959