Join us for this fun and FREE event at The Lodge for our Summer Wellness Carnival!
About AES Therapy & Fitness
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud AES Therapy & Fitness contributed a whooping 12 entries.
Entries by AES Therapy & Fitness
Join AES Therapy & Fitness on April 23rd, 2017 as we celebrate Thriving with Parkinson’s Day. Join a master class for “Dance Moves Me! for Parkinson’s.”
At the Elders Village Talk Series, “Happy Feet Chair Dancing,” held on February 15th at the Mastick Senior Center, our very own AES Therapy & Fitness Administrator and Medical Exercise Specialist, Alysa Stanford, gave a great presentation on the benefits of Chair Aerobics.
AES Therapy & Fitness Senior Fitness Test. ONE in THREE Adults, Age 65 and older, falls each year. Prepare for Winter Weather with Greater Physical Stability. Winter weather is coming and the possibility of falling increases.
After age 65, our bodies start to change in ways that can be debilitating if you are sedentary. Changes in bone density can lead to osteoporosis and fractures.
This month starts the beginning of summer time! While being outdoors is a great way to spend time with family and friends, we highly recommend that our residents wear protective, lightweight clothing, try and stay in shaded areas, and use sunblock!
Join us on Wednesday, May 25th, for the 23rd National Senior Health and Fitness Fair! Improve you health for a better self!
Throughout our day, there are a lot of things that can stress us out. Whether it’s missing an appointment, bills, or even just everyday activities. It can be hard to manage the stress from our day to day lives but there is one way to help manage and reduce stress. This way is through exercise!
Falls can have a great impact on the health and independence of older adults. There are many risks that attribute to falling and it is important to identify those risks. Identifying those risks and making steps to reduce the risk of falling will lead to better and more enjoyable lifestyle.
Physical Therapy is a “hands-on” profession with the therapist working directly with the patient doing their therapeutic exercise. However, in addition to this “hands-on” treatment, Physical Therapists may use as an adjunct equipment called modalities that our therapists use in the therapy departments at Waters Edge Lodge & Elders Inn.
- Milon C. Marks 19 years as Elders Inn ACA and One of Our Most Trusted Employees
- Samantha B. Completes Her 1yr Employment Anniversary With AEC
- Nina S. Sails Through Her First Year at the Lodge.
- Regina Joins the Ranks of Celebrated Lodge Employees on her 1st year Anniversary
- Maria V. Unveils Marvelous 11 years of Dedicated Service as PCA at Elders Inn
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158