After 2 years of distinct service. Alonzo is still making it happen and being apart of the team that has really turned it around at the Waters Edge Lodge. In the last few years, we’ve been noticing great changes in the food service for the lodge residents, and it’s because of people like Alonzo and the rest of the wait staff that has helped make a marked improvement in the quality of work there. We appreciate your work Alonzo, thanks for sticking with us and the residents you greet with a smile each day.
You might also like
- Maria V. Unveils Marvelous 11 years of Dedicated Service as PCA at Elders Inn
- Barbara C. Oversees an incredible 37 Years as Head Cook and Dietary Supervisor for AEC Living
- Martha M. Sweeps Up Her 13th year As Housekeeper at The Lodge
- Michelle J Jumps Past her First Annual Work Anniversary as Wait Staff
- Handwashing: Protecting Yourself and Others.
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158