After 2 years of distinct service. Alonzo is still making it happen and being apart of the team that has really turned it around at the Waters Edge Lodge. In the last few years, we’ve been noticing great changes in the food service for the lodge residents, and it’s because of people like Alonzo and the rest of the wait staff that has helped make a marked improvement in the quality of work there. We appreciate your work Alonzo, thanks for sticking with us and the residents you greet with a smile each day.
You might also like
- Laura B. Celebrates year 19 at the Lodge.
- Letitia B. Brings 1 Year of Dedicated Service to Elders Inn
- Studio Move In Special at The Waters Edge Lodge
- Sarah V is Celebrated in Her Role as Associate Administrator for her Third Year at the Lodge.
- Natalie F. Receives Praise on her First Year as Receptionist
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158