After 2 years of distinct service. Alonzo is still making it happen and being apart of the team that has really turned it around at the Waters Edge Lodge. In the last few years, we’ve been noticing great changes in the food service for the lodge residents, and it’s because of people like Alonzo and the rest of the wait staff that has helped make a marked improvement in the quality of work there. We appreciate your work Alonzo, thanks for sticking with us and the residents you greet with a smile each day.
You might also like
- FAQ Friday: How can I help my parent with dementia?
- Mrinalini S. Is Down With a 3 Year Anniversary Today at The Lodge.
- Why is NOW a GOOD time to move to an Assisted Living community?
- Enoch Sweeps Though His First Year as Janitor at Waters Edge Lodge
- Caregiver Tip: Get Out of Bed Cautiously to Avoid Mishaps
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- Waters Edge Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158
- AEC Home Care 1516 Oak Street, #100Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 629-4959