Adelwisa has been our LVN on the job for 11 years now and has become an integral part of how the Lodge and Elders Inn operates. Adel splits her time as the Resident care coordinator at the Inn and the Lodge, which means that she’s the main nurse on Duty when our other Nurses, Mariah and Shardha have days off and is in Rotation with both facilities..that also means that she has memorized the care plans for nearly 150 residents and knows pretty much what to do at all times.. Not once in any of those years have we seen Adel crack under pressure, as her demeanor is very calm and cool at all times. Things could be flying around the office like a tornado but Adel knows how to juggle tasks like nobody’s business and takes it all in like a summer breeze. These are just a few of the reasons why we adore Adel as our RCC and why we appreciate her so much. Congratulations on 11 years with AEC.
You might also like
Community Living Specialist, Jordan makes an indelible impression on her First Year with AEC Living.
- Maria R. Rounds Out 13 Years With The Lodge.
- Arsenia E. Celebrates 15 Years as Elders Inn’s MVP/Pinch hitter.
- Aleen P. Pushes Past her First Annual Work Anniversary as Wait Staff
- Lauren A L Tracks a Tall Order for Her First Solid Year as Waitstaff
- Lauren Zimmerman Cook Zips Through 23 Solid Years of Service as Head of AEC Living.
- Elders Inn 1721 Webster St Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 521-9200
- The Lodge 801 Island Drive Alameda, CA 94502 (510) 748-4300
- Phoenix Commons 340 29th Ave Oakland, CA 94601 (510) 217-8527
- AES Therapy & Fitness 1725 Webster StreetAlameda, CA 94501 (510) 748-0158